Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Adobe Premiere Pro training classes in several training course formats. For most Adobe Premiere Pro courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Adobe Premiere Pro learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Public instructor-led Adobe Premiere course prices start at $1330 per student. Group training discounts are available.
Self-Paced Adobe Premiere eLearning courses cost $250 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: As a powerful piece of video editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro provides all of the features necessary to produce professional videos. The cost to use the software can depend on the annual or monthly subscription option chosen; generally, access to the program costs hundreds of dollars per year. Novices who become accustomed to the software’s interface can quickly learn how to perform basic functions like creating graphics and adjusting audio. More advanced features can be learned by signing up for training, and certification pathways can be pursued as well.
A: If you need to learn Adobe Premiere Pro for your job, a new career or just to expand your current skills, there are different ways to learn it through formal and informal training by yourself or from others. It can be learned by a live instructor, eLearning, tutorials or books. In this post we will provide five types of ways to learn Adobe Premiere Pro and resources to get you started for each.
A: The answer to this question depends on several factors, such as your prior experience with video editing software, your learning style, and the amount of time you're able to dedicate to learning. However, in general, it usually takes around 18 hours to learn the basics of Adobe Premiere. If you want to become an expert, it could take several hundred hours of practice after taking formal training or self-teaching with online tutorials.
One of the best ways to learn is by taking classes from an experienced instructor, like those offered at Certstaffix Training. Our classes are designed to help you learn at your own pace and become proficient with all the features of Adobe Premiere. Continued practice using the program after class is important to grow and maintain your Adobe Premiere Pro skills.
Browse our Adobe Premiere Pro training options or contact us today.
A: No, Premiere Pro is not hard for beginners. It is one of the more user-friendly video editing software programs available. With its intuitive interface and straightforward tools, Premiere Pro is a great choice for those just getting started with video editing. Of course, as with any new software program, there is a learning curve involved. But with a little time and practice, even beginners can master the basics of Premiere Pro and start creating stunning video projects.
If you're interested in learning more about Premiere Pro, consider signing up for one of our training classes. Our expert instructors can help you get up to speed quickly and start using Premiere Pro like a pro. Contact us today or browse our available Adobe Premiere Pro courses now.
A: Both Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects are powerful video editing software programs. But which one is right for you? Here's a quick rundown of each program to help you decide:
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editor, which means it is ideal for working with linear storytelling projects. If you need to create a video that has a specific beginning, middle, and end, Premiere Pro is the program you should use.
On the other hand, After Effects is a more non-linear video editor, which means it is better suited for projects that require more creative freedom. If you need to create a video that is more experimental or differs from the traditional three-act structure, After Effects is the program you should use.
So, which program should you learn? If you're interested in pursuing a career in video editing, we recommend learning both Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. However, if you're just getting started and need to choose one program to learn, we recommend Adobe Premiere Pro. It is a more user-friendly program and is better suited for beginners. Plus, once you learn Premiere Pro, it will be easier to transition to After Effects if you decide you want to learn that program as well.
A: There is no doubt that Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the most popular video editing software programs on the market today. However, in order to get the most out of this powerful tool, you need to have some skills under your belt. Here are some of the top Adobe Premiere Pro skills that will help you get the most out of this amazing software:
1. Organization - Organization is key when it comes to video editing. With so many different elements to keep track of, things can quickly become overwhelming. That's why it's important to have a good system in place for organizing your project files. Adobe Premiere Pro has some great organizational tools built-in, so take advantage of them!
2. Cutting - One of the most important skills you need for video editing is the ability to cut footage correctly. This doesn't just mean knowing where to make the cuts, but also being able to execute them smoothly. With Adobe Premiere Pro, you have a lot of control over how your cuts are made, so experiment with different techniques until you find a cutting style that works best for you.
3. Effects - Adobe Premiere Pro comes with a ton of built-in effects that you can use to enhance your videos. However, simply adding an effect for the sake of it will not result in a good video. It's important to know how and when to use effects, as well as how to mix and match different effects to create a desired look.
4. Audio - Video is nothing without audio, so it's important to have a good understanding of how to work with audio in Adobe Premiere Pro. This includes things like adding background music, adjusting audio levels, and removing unwanted noise. With a little practice, you'll be able to create some truly amazing videos with great audio to match.
5. Storytelling - Ultimately, the goal of any video editor is to tell a story. And while Adobe Premiere Pro gives you all the tools you need to create a great video, it's up to you to use those tools to craft a compelling story. If you can master the art of storytelling, you'll be well on your way to creating videos that people will love to watch.
These are just a few of the top Adobe Premiere Pro skills that you need to master in order to create amazing videos. So start practicing and perfecting your skills today! You'll be glad you did when you see the results.
When individuals need to learn Adobe Premiere Pro, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Adobe Premiere Pro training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Adobe Premiere Pro eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Adobe Premiere Pro eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Adobe Premiere Pro onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Adobe Premiere Pro onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.