Certstaffix® Training specializes in providing corporate computer training nationwide. Our instructors are professional trainers and utilize hands-on exercises to reinforce lecture.
Certstaffix® Training's primary ongoing recruitment need is for great teaching talent on a contract basis. We utilize Linkedin.com to interact with prospective candidates. If you do not already have a profile, you will need to create one in order to be considered for any position.
Contract Trainer Required Experience:
- At least 2 years computer/software teaching experience
- Excellent student evaluations/reviews available as references
- Experienced teaching adults in a classroom setting; Highly preferred: teaching with online meeting tools such as Gotomeeting, Webex, etc.
- Experience teaching any of the categories of courses listed in our Course Catalog.
How to Apply
- We require you have a Linkedin profile to review your work history
- Login to/Create a Linkedin.com profile. Copy your profile URL - you'll place this in your Questionnaire
- Fill out our Contract Instructor Questionnaire