Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Microsoft Outlook training classes in several training course formats. For most Microsoft Outlook courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Microsoft Outlook learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Self-Paced Microsoft Outlook eLearning courses cost $125 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Learning the basic features of Microsoft Outlook starts with understanding what you need to get out of it. While Outlook is primarily an email client, its integration capability also offers features that can aid businesses in scheduling, contact management, and task delegation, among other activities. Free tutorials and guides, including those offered by Microsoft, can help individuals learn the ins and outs out of the program. To get the most out of the software, individuals can sign up for classes that walk them through the software’s functions. These courses can be structured around a certain skill level or specific Outlook features.
A: If you're looking to improve your Outlook skills, Certstaffix Training can help. We offer online classes for individuals and onsite training for groups. Our courses are designed to teach you everything from the basics to more advanced features of Outlook.
Our trainers are experts in Outlook, and they will guide you step-by-step through the training materials. You'll learn how to manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks effectively with Outlook. Plus, you'll get tips and tricks to make your workday smoother.
If you're ready to improve your outlook skills, Certstaffix Training is the perfect place to start. Contact us today to learn more about our Outlook training classes!
A: Several basic skills are needed to effectively use Microsoft Outlook. These skills include organizing emails, managing contacts, scheduling appointments and tasks, and using the various features of the software to your advantage. outlook training classes can help you learn these skills and more so that you can be more productive in your work life.
Some of the basic skills that you will learn in outlook training classes include:
Organizing your email inboxes is one of the most important aspects of using Microsoft Outlook effectively. You will learn how to create different folders for different types of emails, how to set up rules to automatically sort your emails, and how to archive old emails so that they do not take up space in your inbox.
Managing your contacts list is another important skill that you will learn in outlook training classes. You will learn how to add new contacts, how to edit existing contact information, and how to delete contacts that you no longer need. You will also learn how to create groups so that you can easily send emails to multiple recipients.
Scheduling appointments and tasks is another key skill that you will learn in outlook training classes. You will learn how to create appointments and tasks, how to assign due dates and reminders, and how to track your progress on tasks. You will also learn how to share appointments and tasks with others so that they can stay up-to-date on your schedule.
Using the various features of Microsoft Outlook to your advantage is another skill that you will learn in outlook training classes. You will learn how to use the calendar, how to set up meeting requests, and how to manage your email signatures. You will also learn how to customize Microsoft Outlook so that it meets your specific needs.
A: Yes, there are outlook training classes available to help you improve your outlook skills. Whether you want to learn how to use outlook for business or personal purposes, these classes can give you the knowledge and skills you need. Many of these classes are offered online, so you can take them at your own pace and in your own time. With outlook training, you can learn how to use all of the features of outlook and become an expert user.
Certstaffix Training offers both online and group onsite classes for Microsoft Outlook. Whether you need to learn how outlook for business or personal purposes, these outlook training classes can give you the skills you need. Browse our Outlook course descriptions and schedules and contact us with any questions you may have.
A: As one of the most popular email clients in the world, Microsoft Outlook is a tool that many workers rely on for daily communication. While Outlook is relatively easy to use, there are still some key skills that can make using the software even easier and more efficient. Here are some of the top Microsoft Outlook skills that users should learn:
1. The ability to manage your inbox. This includes being able to quickly and easily find the emails you need, sorting and filtering messages, and using search functions effectively.
2. The ability to use email features efficiently. This means knowing how to use all of Outlook's features, from setting up rules and filters to using the calendar and scheduling features.
3. The ability to troubleshoot email issues. This can include anything from dealing with spam emails to configuring email accounts on different devices.
4. The ability to create professional-looking emails. This includes knowing how to format messages correctly, insert images and attachments, and create signature blocks.
5. The ability to work with team members on projects. This can involve sending and receiving group emails, scheduling meetings and appointments, and working on shared documents.
6. The ability to stay organized. This includes using features like folders and tagging to keep track of messages, setting up reminders for important tasks, and managing your calendar effectively.
7. The ability to customize Outlook to your needs. This can include anything from creating custom views to adding add-ins and plugins.
8. The ability to integrate Outlook with other software programs. This can involve syncing Outlook with your mobile device or using it in conjunction with other productivity tools like Microsoft Office or OneNote.
9. The ability to use Outlook keyboard shortcuts. This can help you save time by allowing you to quickly perform common tasks without having to use the mouse.
10. The ability to troubleshoot Outlook problems. This can include anything from dealing with corrupt files and data loss to resolving synchronization issues.
When individuals need to learn Microsoft Outlook, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Microsoft Outlook training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Microsoft Outlook eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Microsoft Outlook eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Microsoft Outlook onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Microsoft Outlook onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.