Onsite/Private Class Policies and Conditions
When you engage Certstaffix® Training services to hold an onsite or private class, you acknowledge and agree to our Onsite/Private class policies and conditions. This includes payment/cancellation/reschedule policies, some of which are time sensitive.
Certstaffix® Training onsite/private classes require assignment of resources, that otherwise may be available for other clients. As such, Certstaffix® Training has established onsite/private class policies that all clients engaging us for these services agree and abide to upon execution of a training agreement or issuance of a Purchase Order for such services.
- Payment: Payment is due within 15 days from booking of an onsite/private class. To request alternative payment terms, you must get approval in writing through your Account Representative. If payment is not received by the due date, Certstaffix® Training may delay or cancel the associated onsite/private class until full payment is received.
- Cancellation/Reschedules: Must Be Made in Writing
- More than 14 days before class start: Any cancellation made more than 14 days prior to class start date will be refunded minus any non-refundable costs incurred by Certstaffix Training, such as non-refundable airfare or courseware already ordered.
- Less than 14 days before class start: Any cancellation made less than 14 days prior to class start date will be due no refund and you will be required to pay the full onsite class fee. We assign resources to clients 2 to 3 weeks out from class start that may have otherwise been available for another client. You will be allowed to reschedule the onsite class 1 time, once payment is received and will be responsible to pay any additional instructor travel costs incurred by a late cancellation (such as non-refundable airfare).
- Any Refunds will be made only to the original form of payment and payee of the invoice(s).
- Disputes: In any litigation, arbitration, or other proceeding by which one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, or both) or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded its reasonable attorney fees, and costs and expenses incurred.