Public Class Policies and Conditions
When you enroll into our public classes, on the registration form, you have acknowledged and agreed to our public class policies and conditions. This includes cancellation/reschedule/no show policies that are time sensitive.
Public Instructor-led Classes
- Certstaffix® Training classes are live, hands-on training with your instructor teaching from a remote location. If not familiar with this format see our Remote Instructor-led page.
- Payment: If paying by check - Payment is due 15 days from this registration request. To request alternative payment terms, you must call 888-330-6890. If you have submitted a late registration, less than 15 days before your class start date, we require immediate payment. If we have not received your payment by the due date, we may reschedule/cancel your enrollment. We will inform you prior to making any changes to your registration.
- I can cancel my registration without penalty or charge provided I give Certstaffix® Training notice of 18 days or more before the first day of my class. Less than 18 days notice before class start date will be due no refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date.
- If I request to reschedule my registration less than 18 days before the first day of my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix® Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date.
- If I no show to my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use Certstaffix® Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date.
- There are No Refunds on Training Vouchers & Course Combos: Pre-paid training vouchers and instructor-led course bundles are not eligible for refunds once payment is received, due to a discount being given. However, you may reschedule your class(es) if needed.
- Any Eligible Refunds will be made only to the original form of payment and payee on a class registration.
- If I enroll less than 15 days before class start and the class has a book, I agree with the late registration policy provided during the time of registration.
- Free Retakes: I may retake an instructor-led class for free, within 6 months of my first class attendance.
- Should Certstaffix® Training need to cancel my class due to insufficient enrollment, or postpone it due to events beyond their control, Certstaffix® Training will notify registered students as soon as possible. In such cases, the student may reschedule to a future class date at no additional charge or receive a refund for any money on account relating to that registration.
Self-Paced eLearning Classes
- I am purchasing Self-Paced eLearning.
- Login information is emailed promptly to each student individually:
- Immediately - if paid by credit card at checkout
- Upon Payment Received - if paying by check or PO
- Each student will receive their individual login instructions by email to the address(es) provided during registration checkout
- Access to eLearning is for 6 months from issuance date.