Social Media for Business Course
Length: 1 day
Price: $450/person (USD)
Group Price: Request Quote
Live Instructor Teaching
Certificate of Completion
Hands-On Learning?: Yes
Software Lab Included?: N/A
Individuals and Groups
@ Your Location or Our Labs
@ Your Organization
This is an instructor-led course.
It is taught by an instructor live online
or at organizations for groups.
For team training
, we can teach onsite at your office or private live online.
How Online Classes Work? - Learn How Our Live Online Classes Work
This 1-day course begins with content marketing, proceeds through each major platform (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and helps you to make a plan for how to market a business on social media.
Who Should Attend: Business owner or marketing managers that need a strategic plan to integrate social media into their marketing plan.
Upon completion students will be able to:
determine their target audience and goals for their social media strategy
- understand the importance of listening to online conversations
- know the different social media tools available to them
- learn how to generate content ideas and manage their time
- promote their new social media efforts
- measure their new social media efforts for their effectiveness
Register Early: Registration Deadline is 2 Weeks Prior to Class Start.
Chapter 0: Introduction - 5
Chapter 1: Party On - Social Media Marketing - 18
- An overview of social media marketing at a conceptual level.
Chapter 2: Content Marketing - 43
- How to conceptualize the type of content you need for your social media marketing efforts and build a content production machine.
Chapter 3: Facebook - 77
- How to market your business on Facebook, including the basic principles of Facebook advertising.
Chapter 4: LinkedIn - 151
- How to use the world’s largest B2B network for your business, including advertising opportunities.
Chapter 5: Twitter - 217
- An explanation of whether you should tweet, and if you do, how to use Twitter effectively for business marketing.
Chapter 6: Instagram - 265
- How Instagram is like Twitter with pictures, how to market on Instagram.
Chapter 7: YouTube - 325
- A deep dive into the business side of YouTube, often hidden behind cat videos and Rihanna or Lady Gaga videos gone viral. Included is a discussion of how to leverage YouTube advertising opportunities for your video strategy.
Chapter 8: TikTok - 373
- Tips, tricks, secrets, and ideas for the newest platform that’s created a niche for viral videos, dance moves, duets, and even music as hashtags. Plus, and I can’t emphasize this enough, the TikTok revolution is one via its “Recommendation Engine” technology. As we shall see, TikTok has ramifications beyond teenage girls.
Chapter 9: Pinterest - 397
- The most effective social media for eCommerce stores and retailers, do-it-yourselfers, and those serving the female shopping demographic such as wedding photographers.
Chapter 10: Email Marketing - 426
- Email marketing is the “Rodney Dangerfield” of social media marketing. It don’t get no respect. But it should, and so this Chapter explains why you should use email as part of your social media marketing system.
Chapter 11: Epilogue - 435
- How to "never stop learning" and recognize opportunities, trends, and tips in the 24/7 nonstop world of social media.