If you are looking to achieve LPIC-1 Certified Linux Administrator certification, Certstaffix® Training has courses that will prepare you to take the exam. Our training courses prepare you to obtain LPIC-1 Certified Linux Administrator certification.
These Certstaffix Training classes prepare students for the corresponding certification exam:
Please Note: We do not administer exams or provide testing vouchers.
Certification Name: LPIC-1 Certified Linux Administrator
Certification Details: https://www.lpi.org/our-certifications/lpic-1-overview
Exam Provider: https://www.lpimarketplace.com/category-s/1847.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=1847&show=15&page=1&brand=LPI
LPIC-1 is the first certification in LPI’s multi-level Linux professional certification program. The LPIC-1 will validate the candidate's ability to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux and configure basic networking.
The LPIC-1 is designed to reflect current research and validate a candidate's proficiency in real world system administration. The objectives are tied to real-world job skills, which we determine through job task analysis surveying during exam development.
To become LPIC-1 certified the candidate must be able to:
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation, including X11 and setup it up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security; and
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.