Certstaffix Training offers Microsoft PowerPoint training classes in several training course formats. Find our Microsoft PowerPoint learning options below for individuals or corporate teams. Browse our Microsoft PowerPoint courses to find out how to learn Microsoft PowerPoint skills and enroll into one of our classes.
Self-Paced Microsoft PowerPoint eLearning courses cost $125 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Effective Microsoft PowerPoint presentations are about more than just clicking through text and images. Planning and organizing can help you flawlessly deliver your presentation and message. Focusing on a concept, choosing the right presentation design, pointing out benefits, inspiring discussion, and including a call to action can help your presentation truly connect with your audience. Knowing your audience, practicing your presentation, and taking advantage of PowerPoint’s tools can take your presentation from good to unforgettable. When you take a PowerPoint course to improve your skills, you’ll become a professional at delivering your message to eager viewers.
A: There are many different PowerPoint training options available, depending on your needs and objectives. For individuals, Certstaffix Training provides some of the best PowerPoint classes online - either instructor-led or self-paced eLearning. These classes provide a comprehensive overview of PowerPoint, from the basics to more advanced features.
For groups, Certstaffix Training also offers onsite face-to-face PowerPoint training. This option allows you to customize the content and delivery to meet your specific needs.
Whichever route you choose, Certstaffix Training can help you get the most out of PowerPoint.
A: Microsoft PowerPoint is a popular software application used to create presentations. So, how long does it take to learn Microsoft PowerPoint?
The answer may vary depending on your level of experience and comfort with using computer applications. If you have never used PowerPoint or any similar software before, it may take you a bit longer to feel comfortable creating presentations. However, most people should be able to get the hang of PowerPoint after taking a few hours of training.
If you are already familiar with using computer applications, you may be able to pick up PowerPoint more quickly. Even if you have never used PowerPoint specifically, you may be able to learn the basics in just a few hours.
Of course, the more you use PowerPoint, the more proficient you will become. If you use PowerPoint regularly, you will likely develop your shortcuts and methods for creating presentations effectively and efficiently.
Whether you are a beginner or a power user, Certstaffix Training can help you learn Microsoft PowerPoint. Our classes are designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to be successful with this widely used application. Contact us today to learn more about our PowerPoint training classes!
A: No, PowerPoint is not difficult to learn. PowerPoint is one of the easiest and most user-friendly presentation software programs available. With a little bit of practice, you'll be able to create professional-looking presentations in no time. If you're interested in learning PowerPoint, we offer both online and group onsite classes that can help you get up to speed quickly. Visit our PowerPoint course descriptions or contact us today to learn more.
A: If you're looking to become a PowerPoint expert, there are a few skills you'll need to master. Here are the top PowerPoint skills that will help you create engaging and impactful presentations:
1. Storytelling - One of the most important aspects of any presentation is the ability to tell a story. When you can craft a compelling narrative, it will be much easier to engage your audience and get your message across. To do this effectively, you'll need to focus on creating clear and concise slides that highlight the key points of your story.
2. Visual Design - Visual design is another critical skill for anyone who wants to create stunning PowerPoint presentations. When your slides are well-designed, they'll be more likely to capture your audience's attention and keep them engaged. To achieve this, you'll need to have a good eye for aesthetics and know how to use PowerPoint's various design features.
3. Animation and Transitions - Adding animation and transitions to your slides can make your presentation more dynamic and engaging. When used sparingly, these effects can help highlight important points or add visual interest to otherwise mundane slides. However, it's important to use them sparingly so as not to overload your audience with too much information at once.
4. Interactivity - Making your presentation interactive can also help hold your audience's attention. There are a few different ways you can do this, such as adding hyperlinks to relevant websites or including quizzes or polls. This is a great way to make sure your audience is actively engaged with your presentation.
5. Audio and Video - Adding audio and video to your PowerPoint presentation can also be a great way to engage your audience. When used effectively, these elements can help add another layer of interest and excitement to your presentation. Just be sure not to overdo it – too much audio or video can be distracting and take away from the rest of your content.
With these top PowerPoint skills, you'll be well on your way to creating presentations that are both engaging and impactful. So get out there and start crafting some amazing slideshows!
When individuals need to learn Microsoft PowerPoint, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Microsoft PowerPoint training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Microsoft PowerPoint eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Microsoft PowerPoint eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Microsoft PowerPoint onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Microsoft PowerPoint onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.