Certstaffix Training offers CompTIA Network Plus classes in several course formats. Our CompTIA Network Plus training is available for individuals or corporate teams. Browse our CompTIA Network Plus courses and training formats to enroll into one of our classes and start learning CompTIA Network Plus skills today.
CompTIA Network Plus Training Questions?
Contact Us or give us a call 888-330-6890 (M-F).
Live CompTIA Network+ Instructor-led Courses
|Course Title (click for details & dates)||Length||Price (USD)|
|CompTIA Network+ Prep||5 days||$2,195|
Self-Paced CompTIA Network+ eLearning
|Course Title (click for details & purchase)||Length||Price (USD)|
|CompTIA Network+ N10-008 eLearning Bundle||1 course||$400|
Attend our live online public CompTIA Network+ training for individuals. An instructor teaches you online from a location of your choice.
Have a team needing the same training on CompTIA Network+? We can send an instructor to your office or host a private online class.
Purchase self-paced CompTIA Network+ eLearning to attend training on a timeframe that works for you or your team's unique schedule.
Achieve CompTIA Network+ Certification with our hands-on, instructor-led training courses in our CompTIA network online training curriculum. We also offer classes onsite at your organization when you have a group of students. Our Network+ Certification classes are task-based and focus on real-world scenarios and challenges student's face in their day-to-day environments. The learning format of our CompTIA network training course program makes it easy and convenient to learn from our CompTIA network course program without having to be on-site.
Course Overview: Everything you need to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-008! Knowing how to install, configure, and troubleshoot a computer network is a highly marketable and exciting skill. This course first introduces the fundamental building blocks that form a modern network, such as protocols, topologies, hardware, and network operating systems. It then provides in-depth coverage of the most important concepts in contemporary networking, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, and security. After attending this coruse and completing the hands-on exercises, you will be prepared to select the best network design, hardware, and software for your environment. You will also have the skills to build a network from scratch and maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot an existing network. Finally, you will be well prepared to pass CompTIA’s (the Computing Technology Industry Association’s) Network+ certification exam. This course explains concepts logically and in a clear, approachable style. In addition, concepts are reinforced by real-world examples of networking issues from a professional’s standpoint. Each lesson opens with an On the Job story from a network engineer. These real-world examples, along with Hands-on Projects and Case Projects in each lesson, make this course a practical learning tool. View our CompTIA Network+ course outline below for detailed course lessons.
Public instructor-led CompTIA Network+ course prices start at $2,195 per student. Group training discounts are available.
Self-Paced CompTIA Network+ eLearning courses cost $400 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: If you are wondering what CompTIA Network+ skills are important to learn to prepare for certification, we've written a CompTIA Network+ Skills and Learning Guide that maps out CompTIA Network+ skills that are key to master and which of our courses teaches each skill.
A: CompTIA certifications are some of the most valuable certifications in the information technology (IT) industry because they are well-known and widely respected and can immediately convey technological proficiency to employers. Earning an entry-level CompTIA certification, such as CompTIA A+, can set employees on track to learning other skills and obtaining specialized credentials in areas like infrastructure, cybersecurity, and data analytics. A basic CompTIA A+ certification can open doors to several different professional positions. CompTIA certification-holders also typically enjoy pay increases after they obtain their credentials.
A: The answer to this question depends on your level of experience and expertise in the IT field. If you have little to no experience, then the CompTIA Network+ certification may seem quite difficult. However, if you have a strong foundation in networking concepts and practices, then the exam should be much easier for you. Overall, the CompTIA Network+ is a great entry-level certification that can help you start or further your career in the IT industry.
A: There is no set answer to this question as everyone learns at a different pace and has different commitments that may impact their ability to dedicate time to studying. However, on average, most people who want to obtain their Network+ certification will need to spend several weeks studying in order to be fully prepared for the exam. Additionally, it is important to note that certification exams are not easy and require a great deal of knowledge and understanding in order to pass. Therefore, dedicating adequate time to studying is essential for those who wish to obtain their Network+ certification.
Certstaffix Training offers both online and group onsite training classes for Network+ that can help you prepare for your exam. Our classes are taught by instructors who have years of experience.
A: There are a few things you can do to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ exam. First, make sure you have a strong understanding of networking basics. If you need a refresher, consider taking an introductory computer networking course or reading a network primer. You should also be familiar with the different types of networking hardware and software, as well as common networking protocols. Finally, practice your skills by setting up and troubleshooting a small network. By studying hard and gaining hands-on experience, you'll be ready to take on the Network+ exam.
A: Computer networking is a vital skill in today's business world. With the ever-growing reliance on technology, being able to effectively connect computers and other devices is essential. Here are some of the top skills you need to succeed in computer networking:
1. Understanding of Network Protocols: In order to be effective in computer networking, you need to have a strong understanding of network protocols. These are the standards that govern how devices communicate with each other. Without a good understanding of protocols, you will not be able to effectively troubleshoot or configure networks.
2. Ability to Configure Networks: Once you understand the basics of networking protocols, you need to be able to configure networks according to those standards. This includes setting up routers, switches, and other networking devices. If you cannot configure networks properly, they will not function correctly.
3. Troubleshooting Skills: Even with a well-configured network, problems can still arise. When they do, you need to be able to troubleshoot the issue in order to get the network back up and running smoothly. This requires both a strong understanding of networking protocols and the ability to think logically in order to identify the root cause of the problem.
4. Communication Skills: In addition to being technically proficient, you also need to have strong communication skills in order to effectively work with others on networking projects. This includes being able to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical staff members and collaborating with team members to troubleshoot problems.
5. Documentation Skills: In addition to being able to configure and troubleshoot networks, you also need to be able to document your work. This includes creating diagrams of network configurations and documenting steps taken to troubleshoot problems. Clear and accurate documentation is essential in order to maintain an effective network.
6. Project Management Skills: In many cases, networking projects will be part of larger initiatives. As such, you need to have strong project management skills in order to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget. This includes being able to effectively communicate with stakeholders, manage team members, and create detailed project plans.
7. Customer Service Skills: In some cases, you may also be required to provide customer support for networking products. This includes being able to effectively communicate with customers, diagnose problems, and provide solutions. Strong customer service skills are essential in order to maintain a good relationship with customers.
The above skills are just some of the most important ones that you need in order to succeed in computer networking. If you can master these skills, you will be well on your way to a successful career in this field.
When individuals need to learn CompTIA Network Plus, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online CompTIA Network Plus training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our CompTIA Network Plus eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). CompTIA Network Plus eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need CompTIA Network Plus onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. CompTIA Network Plus onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.
$400 (USD) • 1 Course • The CompTIA Network+ training course prepares the student to take the CompTIA Network+ N10-008 certification exam. It covers all exam objectives and additional topics that provide background and context.
$2,195 (USD) • 5 Days • This course first introduces the fundamental building blocks that form a modern network, such as protocols, topologies, hardware, and network operating systems. It then provides in-depth coverage of the most important concepts in contemporary networking, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, and security.