Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Google Analytics training classes in several training course formats. For most Google Analytics courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Google Analytics learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Self-Paced Google Analytics eLearning courses cost $350 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you track and analyze your website's traffic. However, it can be difficult to learn if you don't have any experience with web analytics. Fortunately, there are plenty of resources available to help you get started, including online courses and tutorials. With a little effort, you can quickly learn how to use Google Analytics to your advantage.
A: There are a few different ways that you can start learning Google Analytics. One way is to find free online resources that will teach you the basics of the platform. You can also sign up for a paid Google Analytics course or tutorial that will provide you with more in-depth knowledge. Finally, another option is to book a corporate group training session offered by Certstaffix Training. Whichever route you choose, make sure to take advantage of all the resources available to you so that you can become a master of Google Analytics!
A: Learning Google Analytics can take some time, depending on your level of experience and comfort with the service. However, most people should be able to learn the basics within a few weeks. It depends on how much time & effort you are willing to put in. Once you have a handle on the basics, you can begin to explore the more advanced features of Google Analytics and really start to get the most out of the service.
A: There are many skills that are important for Google Analytics users, but some skills are more essential than others. Here are the top five Google Analytics skills that every user should master:
1. Setting up goals and tracking conversions: Without goals, it’s difficult to measure success in Google Analytics. Goals can be used to track conversions, such as sales or sign-ups, and give you insight into which areas of your website or marketing campaigns are most effective.
2. Creating custom reports: Custom reports allow you to segment and analyze your data in exactly the way you want. This can be extremely useful for pinpointing areas of your website or campaigns that need improvement.
3. Using filters: Filters let you include or exclude certain data from your reports. This can be helpful for focusing on specific areas of interest or excluding irrelevant data.
4. Interpreting data: Data interpretation is essential for making informed decisions about your website or marketing campaigns. Google Analytics can provide a lot of data, but it’s up to you to make sense of it and draw conclusions about what it means for your business.
5. Troubleshooting tracking issues: Tracking issues can cause problems with your data in Google Analytics. It’s important to be able to identify and fix these issues so that your data is accurate and reliable.
Mastering these skills will help you get the most out of Google Analytics and make better decisions about your website.
When individuals need to learn Google Analytics, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Google Analytics training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Google Analytics eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Google Analytics eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Google Analytics onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Google Analytics onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.