Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Scrum training classes in several training course formats. For most Scrum courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Scrum learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Self-Paced Scrum eLearning courses cost $250 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: It depends on your prior experience and knowledge. If you are already familiar with project management principles and practices, then you can expect to pick up the basics of Agile Scrum relatively quickly. However, if you are new to project management, or do not have much experience working in a team environment, then it will take longer to learn the concepts and principles behind Agile Scrum. In general, we would say that it takes about 2-4 weeks to learn Agile Scrum if you are already familiar with project management concepts, and 4-6 weeks if you are new to project management. Of course, the more experience you have with working in teams and using project management tools and techniques, the faster you will be able to learn and apply Agile Scrum.
A: If you're looking to get started with Agile Scrum training, there are a few things you'll need to know. First, Scrum is an agile framework for managing work on projects. It's designed to help teams work together more effectively and efficiently. Second, Scrum training can be done online or in person. And third, there are a few different options for getting started with Scrum training.
The first step is to decide whether you want to take an online course or attend a group training session. If you're not sure which option is best for you, consider your learning style and schedule. Online courses are generally more flexible and allow you to learn at your own pace. But if you prefer face-to-face interaction, a group training session may be a better fit.
Once you've decided how you want to learn, the next step is to choose a Scrum training course. There are many different courses available, so it's important to find one that fits your needs and objectives. When choosing a course, look for one that covers the basics of Scrum and provides hands-on experience. You should also make sure the course is designed for your level of experience. If you're new to Scrum, look for a beginner's course. If you're already familiar with the basics, there are intermediate and advanced courses available.
Once you've found a Scrum training course that meets your needs, the next step is to register for the class. Most courses will have a registration fee, which covers the cost of materials and other expenses.
A: Scrum is a popular Agile methodology used by software development teams. The Scrum framework emphasizes collaboration, flexibility and continuous improvement.
Teams that use Scrum typically have certain key skillsets that help them be successful. These include:
1. Strong communication skills: Scrum relies heavily on communication between team members. Team members need to be able to communicate effectively in order to share ideas, collaborate on solutions and provide feedback.
2. Time management skills: Scrum teams need to be able to manage their time effectively in order to complete sprints within the designated timeframe. This includes planning and scheduling work, as well as tracking progress and ensuring that tasks are completed on time.
3. Organizational skills: Scrum teams need to be well-organized in order to track their progress and ensure that tasks are completed on time. This includes maintaining a sprint backlog, keeping track of deadlines and ensuring that team members are aware of their individual roles and responsibilities.
4. Problem-solving skills: Scrum teams need to be able to identify and solve problems quickly in order to complete sprints on time. This includes being able to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes and come up with creative solutions.
5. Technical skills: Scrum teams need to have strong technical skills in order to build high-quality software products. This includes knowing how to use the relevant tools and technologies, as well as having a good understanding of software development concepts.
These are just some of the skills that Scrum teams need in order to be successful. In order to be truly effective, team members need to have a good mix of all of these skills. Communication, time management, organization, problem-solving and technical skills are all essential for Scrum teams.
When individuals need to learn Scrum, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Scrum training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Scrum eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Scrum eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Scrum onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Scrum onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.