Certstaffix Training offers Microsoft Teams classes in several course formats. Our Microsoft Teams training is available for individuals or corporate teams. Browse our Microsoft Teams courses and training formats to enroll into one of our classes and start learning Microsoft Teams skills today.
Self-Paced Microsoft Teams eLearning courses cost $250 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: If you are wondering what Microsoft Teams skills are important to learn, we've written a Microsoft Teams Skills and Learning Guide that maps out Teams skills that are key to master and which of our courses teaches each skill.
A: Yes - at Certstaffix Training, we offer both online and group onsite Microsoft Teams training courses. Our online courses are ideal for individuals who want to learn live from an instructor with our live online Teams classes or at their own pace with our eLearning courses. Our onsite courses for corporate teams are perfect for groups who want to learn Microsoft Teams together at their office or in a private live online class. Whichever option you choose, you can be sure that you'll receive high-quality instruction from our expert Microsoft Teams trainers.
A: Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that helps teams stay organized and work more efficiently. It offers a variety of features, including chat, video conferencing, file sharing, and more.
For beginners, Microsoft Teams can seem daunting. But once you understand the basics of how it works, you'll see how powerful it can be. Here's a quick overview of how Microsoft Teams can help your team work better together.
- Chat: The chat feature in Microsoft Teams allows team members to have real-time conversations. This is great for quickly getting answers to questions or brainstorming ideas.
- Video Conferencing: The video conferencing feature in Microsoft Teams lets team members meet face-to-face even if they're in different locations. This is a great way to build relationships and collaborate on projects.
- File Sharing: The file sharing feature in Microsoft Teams makes it easy to share documents, photos, and other files with team members. This is a great way to keep everyone on the same page and ensure that everyone has the most up-to-date information.
These are just a few of the ways that Microsoft Teams can help your team work better together. With its variety of features, Microsoft Teams is a powerful tool that can help any team be more productive. If you're new to Microsoft Teams, these basics will help you get started.
A: Microsoft Teams is a communications platform that allows you to chat, call, video call, and collaborate on documents with other team members. You can use Microsoft Teams for work, school, or personal purposes. Here are some tips on how to use Microsoft Teams:
- To start a chat: In the left sidebar, click the Chat tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new chat window. Type in the name of the person you want to chat with, and then click Send.
- To make a call: In the left sidebar, click the Calls tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new call window. Type in the name of the person you want to call, and then click Call.
- To video call: In the left sidebar, click the Calls tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new call window. Click the Video Call button. Type in the name of the person you want to video call, and then click Call.
- To collaborate on documents: In the left sidebar, click the Files tab. Then, click Share a file with your team. Choose the file you want to share, and then click Open. This will open a new chat window where you can discuss the document with your team members.
These are just some of the ways you can use Microsoft Teams. For more information on how to learn Microsoft Teams through taking courses, please browse our Microsoft Teams courses or contact us at Certstaffix Training.
Certstaffix Training provides Microsoft Teams classes near me or online, depending on the number of students involved. We offer online courses for individual learners, as well as in person classes at your office for corporate groups. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals with the expertise necessary to help you gain a thorough understanding of Microsoft Teams concepts and tools. With our courses available online for individuals or in person for corporate groups, it's easy to develop your Microsoft Teams skills. Start learning today and see how Certstaffix Training can help you reach your goals.
When individuals need to learn Microsoft Teams, Certstaffix Training provides Microsoft Teams classes online in the course formats listed above. Our Microsoft Teams courses online allow you to learn from the convenience of your home or office, eliminating the need to travel. View the available formats for Microsoft Teams online courses above.
If you need a Microsoft Teams course near me, our onsite training for corporate groups provides Microsoft Teams training in person at your office. We can send an instructor to your office for Microsoft Teams in person training or hold a private Microsoft Teams training online just for your group. Onsite classes allow for Microsoft Teams classroom training by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private Microsoft Teams course online just for your team if you have a remote or hybrid work environment. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.