Certstaffix Training offers Microsoft Teams training classes in several training course formats. Find our Microsoft Teams learning options below for individuals or corporate teams. Browse our Microsoft Teams courses to find out how to learn Microsoft Teams skills and enroll into one of our classes.
Ways to Attend Our Microsoft Teams Classes
Questions About Microsoft Teams Training?
Contact Us or give us a call 888-330-6890 (M-F).
Live Microsoft Teams Instructor-led Courses
|Course Title (click for details & dates)||Length||Price (USD)|
|Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams Desktop)||1 day||$335|
Self-Paced Microsoft Teams eLearning
|Course Title (click for details & purchase)||Length||Price (USD)|
|Teams eLearning Bundle||2 courses||$250|
|Microsoft Teams for Managers & Administrators eLearning Bundle||2 courses||$450|
Attend our live online public Microsoft Teams training for individuals. An instructor teaches you online from a location of your choice.
Have a team needing the same training on Microsoft Teams? We can send an instructor to your office or host a private online class.
Purchase self-paced Microsoft Teams eLearning to attend training on a timeframe that works for you or your team's schedule.
Certstaffix® Training Microsoft Teams courses cover both the online and desktop editions. Microsoft Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
Certstaffix® Training offers Microsoft Teams training courses. Our Microsoft Teams classes are available in several different training formats. We have multiple attendance methods which allow you to choose the most convenient way for you to learn Microsoft Teams. Attend Microsoft Teams classes at home, work, or we'll hold a group class onsite at your office. If we have self-paced eLearning, you can attend it from home or work on your own schedule.
Public instructor-led Microsoft Teams course prices start at $335 per student. Group training discounts are available.
Self-Paced Microsoft Teams eLearning courses cost $250 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Yes - at Certstaffix Training, we offer both online and group onsite Microsoft Teams training courses. Our online courses are ideal for individuals who want to learn live from an instructor with our live online Teams classes or at their own pace with our eLearning courses. Our onsite courses for corporate teams are perfect for groups who want to learn Microsoft Teams together at their office or in a private live online class. Whichever option you choose, you can be sure that you'll receive high-quality instruction from our expert Microsoft Teams trainers.
A: Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that helps teams stay organized and work more efficiently. It offers a variety of features, including chat, video conferencing, file sharing, and more.
For beginners, Microsoft Teams can seem daunting. But once you understand the basics of how it works, you'll see how powerful it can be. Here's a quick overview of how Microsoft Teams can help your team work better together.
- Chat: The chat feature in Microsoft Teams allows team members to have real-time conversations. This is great for quickly getting answers to questions or brainstorming ideas.
- Video Conferencing: The video conferencing feature in Microsoft Teams lets team members meet face-to-face even if they're in different locations. This is a great way to build relationships and collaborate on projects.
- File Sharing: The file sharing feature in Microsoft Teams makes it easy to share documents, photos, and other files with team members. This is a great way to keep everyone on the same page and ensure that everyone has the most up-to-date information.
These are just a few of the ways that Microsoft Teams can help your team work better together. With its variety of features, Microsoft Teams is a powerful tool that can help any team be more productive. If you're new to Microsoft Teams, these basics will help you get started.
A: Microsoft Teams is a communications platform that allows you to chat, call, video call, and collaborate on documents with other team members. You can use Microsoft Teams for work, school, or personal purposes. Here are some tips on how to use Microsoft Teams:
- To start a chat: In the left sidebar, click the Chat tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new chat window. Type in the name of the person you want to chat with, and then click Send.
- To make a call: In the left sidebar, click the Calls tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new call window. Type in the name of the person you want to call, and then click Call.
- To video call: In the left sidebar, click the Calls tab. Then, in the top right corner of the screen, click the + sign. This will open a new call window. Click the Video Call button. Type in the name of the person you want to video call, and then click Call.
- To collaborate on documents: In the left sidebar, click the Files tab. Then, click Share a file with your team. Choose the file you want to share, and then click Open. This will open a new chat window where you can discuss the document with your team members.
These are just some of the ways you can use Microsoft Teams. For more information on how to learn Microsoft Teams through taking courses, please browse our Microsoft Teams courses or contact us at Certstaffix Training.
When individuals need to learn Microsoft Teams, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Microsoft Teams training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Microsoft Teams eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Microsoft Teams eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Microsoft Teams onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Microsoft Teams onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.
$335 (USD) • 1 Day • This course is an introduction to Microsoft® Office 365™ with Teams™ in a cloud-based environment.
$250 (USD) • 2 Courses • Throughout this course, you will learn the main features and benefits of using Microsoft Teams from Office 365. This eLearning bundle includes these two Microsoft Teams courses: Mastering Microsoft Teams - Basics and Microsoft Teams Fundamentals and Best Practices
$450 (USD) • 2 Courses • This eLearning Bundle covers the MS Teams overview to enable the managers of teams to make use of the full potential of the software. It also covers the MS Teams overview to enable the administrators of Microsoft Teams to properly manage the software deployment and troubleshoot end user issues easily.