Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Minitab training classes in several training course formats. For most Minitab courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Minitab learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Self-Paced Minitab eLearning courses cost $250 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Minitab is a statistical software package that is widely used in Six Sigma and other quality improvement initiatives. While Minitab is not difficult to use, it does require some training and understanding of statistics to get the most out of the tool. Certstaffix Training offers online and group onsite Minitab training classes to help users get up to speed quickly and efficiently. Whether you're new to Minitab or just need a refresher, our courses can help you maximize your use of this powerful quality improvement tool.
A: Minitab is a statistical software package that is widely used in Six Sigma and other quality improvement programs. Minitab can be used for a variety of data analysis tasks, including hypothesis testing, process capability analysis, and regression analysis. Minitab is an essential tool for any Six Sigma or quality improvement professional.
A: The best way to become a Minitab expert is to receive specialized training from an experienced Minitab teacher. Certstaffix Training offers online and group onsite Minitab training classes. In addition to becoming proficient in the use of Minitab, students will also learn essential statistical concepts and techniques. Upon completion of our courses, students will be able to effectively use Minitab to perform data analysis and statistical testing.
A: Minitab is a powerful statistical software package that can be used for a variety of purposes, from simple data analysis to more complex statistical modeling. While the software is very user-friendly, there is still a learning curve associated with using it effectively.
There are a number of different skills that are important when using Minitab, but some of the most important ones include:
1. Data entry and manipulation – Minitab can be used to analyze both raw data and processed data, but it is important to know how to enter and manipulate data in the software in order to get accurate results.
2. Basic statistical analysis – Minitab can be used to perform a variety of basic statistical analyses, including descriptive statistics, t-tests, and ANOVA. It is important to know how to perform these analyses in order to get the most out of the software.
3. Advanced statistical analysis – Minitab can also be used for more advanced statistical analyses, such as regression and time series analysis. Again, it is important to know how to perform these analyses in order to get the most out of the software.
4. Report generation – Minitab can generate a variety of reports, including summary statistics, charts and graphs, and regression output. It is important to know how to generate these reports in order to effectively communicate results.
5. Customization – Minitab is a very customizable software package, and users can tailor the software to their specific needs. It is important to know how to customize the software in order to get the most out of it.
These are just a few of the top skills that are important when using Minitab. With a little practice, anyone can learn how to use Minitab effectively and take their data analysis to the next level.
When individuals need to learn Minitab, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Minitab training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Minitab eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Minitab eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Minitab onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Minitab onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.