Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Microsoft Project classes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in several training course formats. For most Microsoft Project courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Microsoft Project training options available for individuals or corporate teams in Philadelphia.
Self-Paced Microsoft Project eLearning courses cost $125 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: Microsoft Project is software that streamlines project management. A favorite digital tool of project managers in the corporate and small-business sectors, it assists in all phases of project management, including planning, execution, and reporting. Employers and employees at all levels rely on this program to stay apprised of important project developments involving scheduling and resource allocation. Users who obtain Project certification prove proficiency with the software through exams and demonstrate project management competency to employers.
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the amount of time it will take to learn MS Project will vary depending on your prior experience and level of comfort with using computers and software programs. However, in general, most people can expect to spend a few days to a week learning the basics of MS Project. If you want to become more proficient in using the program, you may need to dedicate additional time to practice and familiarize yourself with its features and capabilities.
The best way to determine how long it will take you to learn MS Project is to sign up for a class or workshop offered by a training provider. This will allow you to work with an expert instructor who can help you get the most out of the program.
A: Microsoft Project is a powerful tool for managing projects, but it can be difficult to learn if you're not familiar with project management concepts. Certstaffix Training offers classes that can help you get the most out of Microsoft Project, whether you're new to the software or want to brush up on your skills. Our experienced instructors can help you master the software and learn how to use it effectively to manage your projects.
Some of the basic features of Microsoft Project include:
Certstaffix Training offers Microsoft Project classes online for individuals or onsite for corporate groups.
A: Anyone who needs to use Microsoft Project for work or school can benefit from taking a class. Even if you are already familiar with the software, there may be new features or updates that you are not aware of. Taking a class can help you stay up-to-date and ensure that you are using the software correctly and efficiently.
Certstaffix Training offer Microsoft Project classes both online or face-to-face for when you have a group needing to learn MS Project. Browse our Microsoft Project course descriptions to get started.
A: Microsoft Project is a powerful tool that can help businesses and individuals alike to achieve their goals. However, as with any tool, it is only as effective as the user's ability to utilize its features. In order to get the most out of Microsoft Project, users need to have strong skills in a few key areas.
1. Creating clear and concise project plans - One of the most important aspects of successful project management is creating a detailed and well-organized plan. Without a clear plan, it can be very difficult to track progress, identify potential risks, and keep everyone on the same page. A good project manager will be able to create a comprehensive plan that covers all aspects of the project from start to finish.
2. Tracking progress and making adjustments as needed - It is important to be able to track the progress of a project in order to ensure that it is on track and meeting all deadlines. This can be done using the various tools and features available in Microsoft Project. Additionally, if there are any changes or unforeseen delays, a good project manager will be able to quickly adapt and make the necessary changes to keep the project on track.
3. Strong communication skills - One of the most important aspects of successful project management is strong communication. In order to ensure that everyone involved in a project is on the same page, it is essential that the project manager be able to effectively communicate with all team members. This includes being able to give clear instructions, provide updates on progress, and answer any questions that team members may have.
4. Good time management skills - Another important aspect of successful project management is good time management. A project manager needs to be able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines at once in order to keep the project on track. This includes being able to prioritize tasks, delegate work, and stay organized.
5. Being able to troubleshoot and solve problems - Despite best efforts, there will inevitably be some problems that arise during a project. It is important for a project manager to be able to troubleshoot and solve these problems quickly in order to avoid any delays or setbacks.
These are just a few of the most important skills that Microsoft Project users need to have in order to be successful. By honing these skills, users will be able to get the most out of this powerful tool and achieve their project management goals.
When individuals need to learn Microsoft Project in Philadelphia, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Microsoft Project training classes in Philadelphia are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Microsoft Project eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Microsoft Project eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Microsoft Project onsite training in Philadelphia for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Microsoft Project onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office in the Philadelphia area. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group in Philadelphia that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.
Certstaffix Training offers training classes in Philadelphia on computer and business skills through instructor-led and eLearning training methods. Instructor-led classes in Philadelphia are delivered either live online or onsite at your organization for groups. eLearning courses are self-paced and may be purchased for individuals or entire teams.
Certstaffix Training Services Available in Philadelphia:
There is a growing demand for computer skills in the city of Philadelphia. Businesses and organizations are increasingly relying on computers and other digital devices to conduct their operations. As a result, they need employees who are skilled in using these tools.
Our computer classes in Philadelphia can give your employees the skills they need to be productive and efficient in their jobs. By taking advantage of these services, you can ensure that your employees are up-to-date on the latest computer technologies.
In addition to providing training for your employees, our computer training in Philadelphia can also help you improve your own skills. If you are not familiar with the latest computer technologies, you can take advantage of these classes to learn about them. This can help you stay ahead of the curve and be more productive in your own work.
Whether you are looking for computer training for your employees or for yourself, we have a number of options available in the city of Philadelphia. You can find computer classes that offer a variety of different topics, including software applications, hardware, networking, and security. By taking advantage of these services, you can get the most out of your investment in computer training.
Service Area: Philadelphia Camden Gloucester City Yeadon Collingswood Darby Pennsauken Lansdowne Audubon Drexel Hill Bellmawr Cherry Hill Ardmore Haddonfield Woodbury Springfield Maple Shade Cinnaminson Broomall Woodlyn Chester Lindenwold Willow Grove Marlton Pine Hill Norristown