Corporate Groups: Onsite or Online
Certstaffix® Training offers Zoom training classes in several training course formats. For most Zoom courses, we offer either online training for individuals or onsite or online training for corporate groups. Browse our offerings below to learn more about our Zoom learning options available for individuals or corporate teams.
Self-Paced Zoom eLearning courses cost $200 at the starting point per student. Group purchase discounts are available.
A: There are a few key things you can do to improve your skills when using Zoom:
-Ensure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. This will help to ensure that your video and audio are clear and consistent.
-Test your equipment in advance. Make sure your webcam and microphone are working properly before joining a meeting. This will help to avoid any technical issues during the call.
-Be aware of your surroundings. Choose a quiet, well-lit location for your call. Background noise and poor lighting can be distracting for both you and the other participants.
-Dress appropriately. Although you may be at home, it is still important to dress as if you were attending an in-person meeting. This will help you to feel more professional and focused.
-Pay attention to your body language. Remember to sit up straight and make eye contact with the camera. Avoid fidgeting or looking away from the screen for long periods of time.
By following these simple tips, you can improve your Zoom skills and make sure that your next meeting is a success!
A: When using Zoom for business purposes, there are a few best practices to keep in mind in order to ensure a productive and successful meeting.
1. Schedule your meetings in advance and send out reminders to all attendees. This will help ensure that everyone is on time and prepared for the discussion.
2. Start each meeting with a brief introduction and overview of the topics to be covered. This will help set the tone for the conversation and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
3. Make use of Zoom's features, such as screen sharing and breakout rooms, to enhance your meetings and make them more interactive.
4. Encourage open dialogue by asking questions and actively listening to others during the meeting. This will help ensure that everyone feels comfortable participating and that all voices are heard.
5. End each meeting with a summary of the key decisions or action items that were agreed upon. This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and knows what needs to be done next.
By following these best practices, you can ensure that your Zoom meetings are productive, successful, and enjoyable for all attendees.
A: Many people know Zoom as a video conferencing tool, but did you know that there is so much more you can do with it? Here are some of the other things you can do with Zoom:
-Share your screen: This is great for presentations or if you need to show someone something on your computer.
-Record your meeting: This is handy if you want to go back and review what was discussed or share the recording with someone who couldn't make it.
-Chat: Zoom has a built-in chat function so you can communicate with participants without having to use another messaging program.
-Webinars: You can use Zoom to host webinars with up to 100 participants. This is a great way to reach a larger audience.
-Breakout rooms: This is a great feature for large meetings. You can break participants into smaller groups for discussion or brainstorming.
There are so many things you can do with Zoom!
A: Some of the top Zoom skills include:
- Being able to effectively manage and moderate large Zoom calls
- Having strong technical skills to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Being able to engage and interact with participants to keep them engaged in the call
- Being adaptable and flexible to change on the fly if needed
- Having a strong presence and commanding authority when leading a Zoom call
These are just a few of the top skills that make for a successful Zoom call. If you can master these skills, you'll be well on your way to leading successful Zoom calls for your business or organization.
When individuals need to learn Zoom, Certstaffix Training provides online classes in two formats: 1) Live Online or 2) Self-paced eLearning.
Our live online Zoom training classes are held on set schedules and taught by real live instructors. You can view live online class schedules by viewing each course outline. These are fully interactive classes that students attend in a virtual Zoom classroom. You can ask questions just like in a physical classroom. There are break times throughout the day. Most classes also involve hands-on exercises in an online lab environment we provide during class (may require trial or own login).
Our Zoom eLearning courses are self-paced - you attend when it is convenient for you in a web browser. Video lectures teach you and you can start, stop & replay as much as you like during your 6-month subscription length. Certain eLearning classes (as indicated on each eLearning course outline) also include a virtual computer where you can practice with the software you are learning (may require trial or own login). Zoom eLearning is a good solution for independent learners or people with limited schedules.
When you need Zoom onsite training for a corporate group, we can send an instructor to your office or hold online private classes. Zoom onsite training classes allow face-to-face in-person instruction by sending an instructor to your office. You can also schedule a private live online training for your group that allows for a class for just your employees. Get a quote today online or give us a call at 888-330-6890.