Internet Information Services (IIS) 10.0 Administration Course
Length: 5 days
Price: Private Group Training Only
Group Price: Request Quote
Live Instructor Teaching
Certificate of Completion
Hands-On Learning?: Yes
Software Lab Included?: No
Individuals and Groups
@ Your Location or Our Labs
@ Your Organization
This is an instructor-led course.
It is taught by an instructor live online
or at organizations for groups.
For team training
, we can teach onsite at your office or private live online.
How Online Classes Work? - Learn How Our Live Online Classes Work
This course starts with learning how to customize your IIS 10 to various platforms/OS and tune it according to your business requirements. Moving on, we will focus on the functionalities of core fundamentals and perform practical scenarios in order to maximize the use of a reliable web server. Going further we will be covering topics like IIS 10 architecture, IIS modules, hosting web server platforms, virtual directories along with web site deployment, ports, enhanced security. We will also cover new features of IIS 10 like integration with Windows Server 2016 and Nano Server, HTTP/2, PowerShell 5 cmdlets etc. Towards the end, we will cover troubleshooting & diagnostic techniques of IIS 10.
By the end of this course you will be well versed with maximizing the reliability of your webserver and will have immense knowledge in using IIS 10 effectively.
You will learn how to:
- Integrate IIS 10.0 on Windows server 2016.
- Host multiple websites and Wildcard Host on IIS 10.0.
- Deploy and administrate IIS 10.0 on Nano Server.
- IIS administration with Powershell.
- Manage and troubleshoot IIS 10.0.
- Provide a secure, easy-to-manage extensible platform for hosting your websites.
- Leverage IIS 10.0 in order to deploy web site in seconds.
- Integrate Windows and Nano Server 2016 and automate it with PowerShell.
- Recipes to Manage and monitor your IIS 10.0.
Register Early: Registration Deadline is 2 Weeks Prior to Class Start.
Course available for private group training only.
You must provide the software and lab environment for this course.